Daniele LupoRoma Beachvolleyball
I made my debut at the international beach volleyball circuit in 2010 in Rome.
In 2012 I went on the podium at the World Tour in Beijing , China, arriving 2nd with Paolo Nicolai.
I Took part in the edition of the London 2012 Olympic Games , arriving 5th, and getting promoted to two editions of the world championships, achieving the 9th place in Stare Jabłonki in 2013 as the best result.
In 2014, together with Nicolai, I won the gold medal at the Beach Volleyball Europeans . Establishing the record of first Italian winners of European beach volleyball .
In 2016, at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro , we won the silver medal .
Later, as a prize for the excellent Olympiad disputed, the chief of CONI, Malagò, nominated me as flag bearer of Italy on the closing ceremony of the XXXI Olympics.
In 2017, after arriving 3rd in Brazil and in the Netherlands, we won the 1st place at the CEV European Beach Volleyball. Later in the Italian finals held in Catania, always paired with Nicolai , I won the nomination of Italian champion for the 6th time.
In 2018, 2nd place at the FIVB Beach Volley World Tour 2018
Now, I'm ready to go and win the Tokyo 2020 Olympics !
- 2nd Place: FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour - Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
- 1st Place: CEV European Beach Volleyball - Jurmala, Latvia
2nd Place: Swatch Beach Volleyball Major Series - Poreč, Croatia
3rd Place: FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour - Den Haag, Netherlands
3rd Place: FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 2nd Place: Olympic Games - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
1st Place: European Championships - Biel, Switzerland
1st Place: FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour - Sochi, Russia
2nd Place: FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour - Fuzhou, China
2nd Place: FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour Vitoria Open - Vitoria, Brazil
- 3rd Place: FIVB World Tour Sochi Open - Sochi, Russia
- 2nd Place: FIVB Klagenfurt Grand Slam - Klagenfurt, Austria
1st Place: FIVB Grand Slam Shanghai - Shanghai, China
- 3rd Place: FIVB Long Beach Grand Slam - Long Beach, California, USA
Key figures for sponsors
- 88k Instagram followers
- 28k Facebook followers
- Beach Volleyball World magazine
- CEV European Beach Volleyball
- Olympic athlete
- Redbull athlete
- Apperance in TV, news and beach volleyball magazines